AnyKey Believes in Your Potential
What we do
AnyKey Solutions Ltd., founded in 1997, is an international management and technical consultancy with specializations in data-centric business strategy. AnyKey delivers business process improvements using analytics-based models resulting in improved customer satisfaction, lower costs of operation, quicker time to market, and more. Those goals are achieved with the design and implementation of transformative technical solutions based on the Internet of Things (IoT), Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Power BI technologies.
AnyKey's Core Values
AnyKey believes that technology improves humanity by unlocking the potential we all have in us. Goals:
- Eliminate barriers
- Accelerate adoption
- Leverage investments
- Do more
As a computer information systems company, our consultants and solution integration teams are experts at delivering technology solutions for clients who want to challenge the status quo.
With nearly 20 years of solution implementation with Tier 1 clients, Tier 1 partnerships, and intimate knowledge of Tier 1 technologies, AnyKey has honed it's delivery methodologies. The value generated from our propriety tools and methodologies manifests as a Tier 1 engagement experience that includes completion on time and on budget; accurate up-front estimations of scheduling, cost and ROI expectations; and, experience and guidance to deliver measured results on the business objectives.
- Incorporated: September 24, 1997.
- Aboriginal-owned Canadian Private Corporation.
- Annual Revenues, under $10m CAD.
- Staff compliment: under a dozen long-term staff and consultants throughout USA and Canada, 80+ at overseas NOC.
- Headquarters: Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Operates out of: Calgary, AB; Tampa, FL and Vancouver, BC.
- Countries we've done work in: 10
- Continents we've done work on: 3
- Main business service areas: business process improvement, strategic integrations
- Main technical service areas: IoT, Data Platform (SQL Server & Power BI), Application Development
What's in a name?
The original concept behind the AnyKey name was from that popular computer message, "press any key to continue."
In the old world of PC computing, before Windows, there was DOS where everything had to be typed to get the computer to do things. Back in those days, software tended to take a lot of time to process information. Once it was done, the programmers didn't want you to miss the results scrolling off the screen, so they would make you press a key on your keyboard to acknowledge that you wanted the computer to "do more".
That's where the original "press any key to continue" phrase came into being. There was a popular Simpsons TV episode where Homer was looking for a literal"any" key on the keyboard. There never has been a "any" key. The phrase means "any ole key will do, just pick one".
When incorporating in 1997, we wanted a name that was catchy. We went with AnyKey Solutions because of these original reasons:
- Experiment and learn new things about computers and what they can do.
- Help people capture the vision of how computers can save time, money so they can do more with their day.
- Enable people to get the most out of their technology investment.
- Be a source of "intel" on what's out there to solve business problems.
Indeed, "Call AnyKey to Continue".